Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Can't sleep, neither can the baby


























Last night the baby couldn't sleep, and neither could I. So I sat in front of baby TV for 2 hours (I don't recommend it to anyone) in hopes that it would invite Mr. Sandman. It finally did for the little guy, but not for me. So, I pulled out the sketchbook and played around with some good verses evil drawings.

Tonight we had a church activity where a bunch of us gathered at a local pool and let everyone eat and have fun. I decided to show mercy to my church friends and not overwhelm them with my pasty slug-like physique, and so I watched the kids and wife swim and sketched a bit. I didn't really care for the way it turned out, but thought I would post it anyway.

5 comments:

  1. Interesting sketches...particularly the playground.

    Know what it's like to have a baby crying at night!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun and well-executed sketches. I love your sense of humor. The playground is nice as well. Hope you get some sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent good v. evil drawings! This sketch of the slide is brilliant. I lovethe way it turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent study in perspective and love your deciduous tree as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The good vs. evil cartoons are amazingly good. When my boys were babies, I never would have had the patience to do this instead of sleeping!

    ReplyDelete