Saturday, September 30, 2006

sketches from California Trip, Fish, and Conference





Here are some sketches that I have done in the past couple of days. The first two are notes that I took from a church conference. I don't think they are amazing, especially not the photographs of the sketches. I was too lazy to touch up the contrast and sharpness if photoshop, but wanted to post them to show what happens to the note-taking of a habitual doodler. I also included a couple of leaves that I drew from a plant outside of my hotel in California. I just got back from a business trip, and was bored while waiting for the shuttle to take us to the Angels baseball game. Most people drank, most smoked, I drew banana leaves.
Finally, on the lengthy plane trip home, while watching the stupidest movie made (Poseidon), I sketched another picture of a little fish. I like drawing fish, although I don't care for the way these ones came out either.

6 comments:

Renate said...

The fish is gorgeous! I'm in love. Like the little grumpy one too :)

wagonized said...

Reaaaaally enjoyed this post, Witness. The plant is beautiful, and the illustration on the Priesthood Session page pops out -- it's a delight to watch *and read!*.
Grand.

Murph said...

Amazing... Simply Amazing

Lena said...

I loved the pictures and the comments. My eyes are gettin old so it was hard to read your notes.

Debi said...

Wonderful, doodles you say? They are amazing! Fine art doodles is more like it!

melissa w said...

I love the layout for the priesthood sketch