Friday, March 02, 2007

Business Trip

I was in Philadelphia this week for a business trip and consequently found myself with some airplane time and airport time. To help the wait go by quicker, I pulled out the "handy dandy sketchbook" and began some stuff.
The idea of antique photographs and monsters came to mind, and so I came up with these two:

hulamonsterphoto


herbmosstongue

Once I grew weary of doodling monsters, I decided to do a token fish picture. I tend to do fish whenever I am on a plane. Why? No clue, but here is what came out:


morefish

The final doodle that came out was an ornery one that I entitled "wounded and bitter". He was fun to do. I haven't painted him yet, and am still wondering if I will, but we'll see....

woundedandbitter

8 comments:

laserone said...

"Wounded and bitter" after dealing with airports, airport security, people, & flying? Hmmm! Go figure! ;) Great stuff!

SCquiltaddict said...

Gossh I just love your funny drawings...mosstongue..have you been talking to my brother? Great stuff as usual although I think i like the fish the best

phthaloblu said...

These are simply awesome! I just love the colors you used for the monsters and fish.

Irene said...

Brilliant as usual.

Linda said...

Just great! I particularly love the fish -- wonder why flying makes you think of them?

Sherri said...

As always, absolutely WONDERFUL!! You have a deliciously warped sense of humor, I love it!
Keep 'em coming!!!!!

Murph said...

Your boredom is my joy.

mrana said...

What great monsters and doodles, and I always lie your fish. Twistedly humorous as usual!