Sunday, May 27, 2007

MORE SUPERHERO FUN...and other sketches

As promised in the last post, I will be putting some of the sketches that my son did from our superhero game. Here is the latest: ALIEN MAN!
alienmancard

I have had to make some time for myself the last couple of days to get some stress out of the system. Consequently, I have taken the pen in hand and doodled what has come to mind. Some of it isn't really noteworthy, but a couple of the doodles I liked. I'll include them all, and you decide what is noteworthy or not.

eagle

bignose

unfinishedpirate

And finally, life isn't complete with another gratuitous sumo...

sumosquat

8 comments:

Deborah said...

These are all great. Looks like your son has his father's eye for creativity. Good job boys!

laserone said...

Oh I love these! I love the pirate! :) I hope your spouse is ok.

Sarah said...

Hallo, I think you've got a real talent for caricature - I'd enjoy seeing you develop and encourage it.

SCquiltaddict said...

The hawk is fabulous...and the others are so much fun...are you sure you dont get paid to do this??

brian nelson said...

As always, great sketches! Great imagination too! Thanks for sharing.

Linda T said...

Enjoyed the sketches. Hope your wife gets better soon. I think it's heartwarming to hear how you draw with your kids. They will always remember that time spent with you. Who knows what kind of creativity you are nurturing in them, too!!

Lotus said...

Wonderful doodles! I love your sumos!

Serena said...

I like them all and can't really pick a favourite. I hope your wife is on the mend and feeling much better now.

Please let your son know that I think his drawings are awesome!!