Thursday, March 27, 2008

Portrait exchange with Juj

I got the gumption up to ask Juj (I'm a huge fan of her work) to do a portrait exchange with me the other day. Her work is fabulous and I'm enamored by the little snails that keep showing up in her work. I took the liberty to ask those slimy fellows to join me in a little project of my own. I can't wait to see more of her stuff. Here is my contribution to the collaboration:

portrait exchange 2


I just got her portrait of me and I LOVE IT!! She is so skilled at taking the norm and presenting it in a way that is engaging, entertaining and thought provoking. WELL DONE JUJ!!!!!!

leakingmindjuice from Juj

9 comments:

  1. Too many time without coming here, fastantic protrait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful work, both of them!!
    ronell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey man...
    You've sprung a leak...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are fantastic. This exchange is my favorite one of the contest. I´m crossing my fingers for the two of you!
    The thing I like about them is that they are original. Usually I am happy when I can draw a portrait where you can recognize the person, but these two are just so great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey witness, your swap with juj won first prize in the most recent portrait party contest. check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i can see the fun in both the potraits. great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are great and too funny

    ReplyDelete