Saturday, October 25, 2008

It's ALIVE...ALIVE!

This morning I woke up with Halloween on my mind....that, plus a hankerin' to paint. So, as any other LOGICAL person would conclude, I decided it was TIME TO DO HALLOWEEN EGGS! This was the result...brahhhaahaahahaaa!!

IMG_1873

IMG_1876

IMG_1877

I will say that my wife was pretty disappointed when I went to the fridge, got out the eggs, and it WASN'T because I was making breakfast!!
I can't wait until next Spring to do Easter Jack-o-Lanterns.

4 comments:

Lia said...

I love it!! Once again, I saw your post on Facebook and had to check to see if you blogged it. You're very talented.

RyanH said...

These were fantastic, I really enjoyed seeing them!

Rick said...

Love them. Must be hard boiled.

Witness said...

Actually, they are completely empty. If you poke a small hole in the top and the bottom, and blow really hard on one of the holes, it pushes out the insides. If you cover up the egg real good with your hands and do it in front of your kids and wife, it looks like you are doing a "farmer blow" into the sink....it's great entertainment!!