Saturday, September 12, 2009

A few more doodles...

I have been errant in my "posting" responsibilities. Although I haven't drawn and doodled as much as previously, I have done a few quickies over the past few months. Here's a quick run-down:

airport


This is the airport in New Orleans. I was early for the flight and had to keep myself entertained for an hour before boarding.....

discontent

This was done on that plane ride home to Atlanta...

concert lights

A few weeks ago my wife surprised me with concert tickets to see Sir Paul the Beatle...we got there very early, as was required. I was shocked to see how many people were there...but was more fascinated by the light stands and speaker stands throughout the park. Here was a quick sketch of one...

comfort me

Finally, here is this one. I couldn't sleep last night, so I sat at the kitchen table listening to Pandora and letting the pen move around. I liked the outcome.

4 comments:

Lia said...

So talented.

Brian Murphy said...

That speaker tower sketch is great. I would never think to bring my sketchbook to an event like that.

Lorraine said...

Isn't it fun to just draw and break all the rules of the master painters?

Valerie A. Heck said...

The light stand is really nice.