Sunday, September 02, 2007

Mental Dysentary

Here are a couple of sketches that I have done in the last couple of days. This one I did while I was at the barber shop waiting for a haircut. There was a lot going through my mind. The thought came to me that a "mute" can pray with as much power as the eloquent....this is what came out.

searchingmute

This one was done a few days ago in a meeting (it was actually a baby blessing for a friend.) I was in a place where I knew very few people, and all the new faces were fun to look at...I had to put something on paper...

faces

2 comments:

Deb Salter said...

Your drawings and writing are amazing! Really lovely heart felt, honest stuff. I'll be reading your blogs again.

phthaloblu said...

Great doodles! Love the nose on the bottom one. Such creativity.