Friday, March 20, 2009

more polymer clay

The other night I was playing around with the kids. We did more polymer clay sculptures to pass the time. I ended up making this guy, but only painted him tonight. Yes, it is somewhat macabre...in fact, it's actually kind of disturbing if you think about it...oooh but it was fun to make. Enjoy.

IMG_2725

IMG_2723

IMG_2722

IMG_2721

I'm still trying to figure out what I'll do with the little guy. I put a few holes around the edges, maybe I'll hammer him onto a wall in the garage, or glue him to the front of the mailbox. That should brighten up our postman.

8 comments:

  1. Looks like he is ready to be the center of a worn-often necklace or perhaps broche!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool!! and yes, a little creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The eyes of this fellow remind me of Grandpa Walton's. I wonder if, sub-consciously you were visualizing parts of him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job....Doctor Lechter. But really, you have talent like no other.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to learn to use the polymer. Your work is impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This guy looks like he had a long night with a bottle of Jack.
    Very nice work

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll tell you what to do with him - send him to the doctor. He don't look so good.

    Very nice work - I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it!
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete