Sunday, April 03, 2016

A Little Butterfly for my Spouse

The other day, Cheristy said, "when are you going to do something that I like?"  So, hoping to avoid the walk of shame, I asked her what she wanted.  She said a yellow butterfly on a pink or red flower.  So, I knocked this out this weekend.  However, it looks like I'll be going back to the drawing board, because as I showed her the finished product she said, "that's nice, but I'm not so sure about the purple, we don't have any purple in the house to match it with."  So, I have a few options.  1. I can tell her I used purple to convey how calm and peaceful she makes me feel when she's around, (and hear her ask me what I've been drinking.) or 2. Crank up the photoshop. 3. Head over to Sherwin Williams to repaint the den as colorful as a bad Prince movie from the 80's. Oh well, it was a good attempt.