Friday, December 23, 2016

Another Christmas Can

Years ago, I tried a little painting on some tin cans.  It was fun to play on that surface, and so I continued to paint on them.  Almost every year since, I've painted something related to the nativity or Christ during the Christmas holiday.  I wondered if I was going to find the time this year since things have been crazy with work and other demands.  But, thankfully, I was able to finish this up tonight, with one whole day to spare before the holiday. This is the largest can I've painted thus far, I've had it crushed and primed for a few years just sitting in my desk amongst other cans.  Now it's finally used up.  I hope you enjoy, and more importantly, I hope you have a beautiful and introspective Christmas season whereupon you can reflect upon the greatest gifts that life has afforded you.