Wednesday, July 11, 2012

EDM Challenge 6, Draw a Childhood Toy

This week I have been in Salt Lake City, visiting my mother and other family and friends, and have had a chance to relax and doodle a bit more.  The other day we were looking at old family albums, and I found the picture below.  This is a pic. of me when just a "pup", but in my lap sits the object of the EDM challenge 6, or the childhood toy that has significance to me, that I am to draw.
I must have been only 6 or 7 when I got this Koala teddy bear.  I loved it, as a kid.  And, successfully hid my affection for it as I grew older and more mature.  I believe I still kept it tucked away for snuggling up until I went on my mission at age 19....where it is now, nobody knows.  Hopefully, it is being snuggled by some other youth that needs it.